This release contains breaking changes in comparison to version 1.x.x. Old end-user code will not work with gauges from this release properly, so, please, before updating gauges code to version 2 make sure you read this list of changes and all referring information.
- Breaking API changes. Please, read new end-user and developer’s documentation.
- Added new type of gauge: LinearGauge
- Primary package delivery platform changed to NPM.
- Added ability to refer through CDN.
- Gauges are now fully functional HTML-components. Read more here and here.
- Completely changed development and delivery infrastructure.